Hall Communications, Inc. Lancaster, PA, owners/operators of fun 101.3 (WROZ-FM) and ESPN Radio 92.5 & 92.7 (WONN-FM/WLPA) is currently seeking a candidate for a full-time sales position. Anyone with experience in sales, marketing or advertising sales are encouraged to apply. This position is responsible for selling advertising time on stations by prospecting clients, developing and selling new business accounts, performing collections, making sales presentations, maintaining client relations and sales. Candidates for this position must have their own reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
Our ideal candidate:
-Has a professional, outgoing personality with a desire to meet and interact with people
-Has good follow-up skills
-Is a goal driven and self-motivated individual that challenges self to exceed targets
-Has excellent written, verbal, communication and interpersonal skills
-Has strong written, presentation, marketing AND closing skills
-Is comfortable with computers and software including Outlook, Word, and Excel
-Is someone who wants to become an integral part of a family-owned business
To apply please send your resume to Sales Manager, Loren Good, to email@example.com
Because Hall Communications, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, we encourage members of minority groups and women to apply for these positions.
Hall Communications Inc. is seeking enthusiastic and eager individuals who are interested in delving into the world of radio. The positions expose the individuals to several educational opportunities in all departments, giving a hands-on, practical experience and a well rounded education of all aspects of the radio station, including the day-to-day functions. Interns will also have the opportunity to gain valuable work experience while exploring future career possibilities.
– Current college student (junior, senior, post-graduate) or out of school graduate of any age
– Internship may be taken for credit or independent of school supervision
– Must be available to work a variable 20-40 hour week
– Responsibility, judgment, organization, dependability, promptness, initiative, creativity, and efficiency are key to the success of the intern along with the ability to handle deadlines, writing and audio production
– Previous radio or other media experience preferred, but not required
– Work with individuals from all departments, including Promotions, Programming and Sales
– Preparing for and working at promotional events
– Carrying out special projects
– Compiling and editing the Community Calendar
– Assist with creation and distribution of marketing materials
– Work with sales representatives throughout the sales process
If interested in this position, please send the following to:
Ronnie Ramone – Brand Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Letter of Interest
Hall Communications Inc. Lancaster, PA, owners/operators of fun 101.3 (WROZ-FM), ESPN Radio 92.5 & 92.7 (WONN-FM/WLPA) are hiring part-time Promotions Assistants for our cluster of radio stations. Promotions Assistants are responsible for representing the radio station in a Public Relations capacity at community events, including festivals, concerts, charity functions, business expos and more, plus at live broadcasts. Successful candidates will be able to lift at least 50 pounds, have a clean driving record, be at least 21 years of age and a strong work ethic. These positions are entry level. A flexible schedule, including availability on Saturdays, is preferred. There is no guaranteed number of work hours each week. All work assignments are based on the number of events booked on the promotions calendar. These positions are perfect for college students, working professionals seeking extra spending cash and/or those looking to get a “foot in the door” in the radio industry. Applicants should live in the Central PA region.
Please send a letter of interest and resume to Ronnie Ramone, Hall Communications Lancaster, 1996 Auction Road, Manheim, PA 17545 or email Ronnie Ramone at email@example.com No phone calls, please. Hall Communications is an equal opportunity employer.